Uniden SDS100 Product description
Take a look at our Uniden SDS100 Handheld Scanner Review. Uniden creates the next winner with the SDS100 a True I / Q Scanner. It’s the first police scanner that incorporates the Defined Radio technology to provide incredible digital performance.
The SDS100 is the first scanner that allows you to decide what to display. And, another novelty, the SDS100 meets JIS4 standards (IPX4) for water resistance. Uniden creates the next one with the SDS100 True I / Q Scanner, the first scanner that incorporates Defined Radio technology to provide incredible digital performance in the most challenging RF environments.
Custom fields put the information important to you right where you need it. And, one more first, the SDS100 meets JIS4 (IPX4) standards for water resistance. USB Connectivity and Charging.
Radio Scanner Product Features
- Customizable color screen
- Trunk tracker X
- APCO P25 Phase I and I
- Motorola Trunking, EDACS and LTR
- MotoTRBO + and Connect + * resource
- DMR Series III *
- Hytera XPT *
- Single channel DMR *
- NXDN 4800 and 9600 *
- ProVoice EDACS *
- Location Based Scan
- US / Canadian radio database
- Postal code selection for easy setup
- Close RF ™ Capture Do not deactivate
- 8GB microSD
- Programmable keys for smart UI
- Recording, playback and playback
- Avoid temporary
- Tone out
- Analysis and discovery system
- CTCSS / DCS / NAC / RAN / Color Code Decoding
- A.M.E. Weather warning
- Enhanced Dynamic Memory
- Veterinary activation priority
- Multi-site scan system
- The scan is fully customized for your own favorite lists
- Backlight keyboard
- Volume compensated channel
- PC registration and control
- USB connectivity and charging
- Weekly database updates
- The free Sentinel software database and SDS100 memory are kept up to date
- Lithium ion battery
- 25-512 MHz
- 758-824 MHz
- 849-869 MHz
- 895-960 MHz
- 1240-1300 MHz
Uniden SDS100 Handheld Scanner Review
First, this scanner is miles ahead of the Uniden 436 series scanner. It has a good customizable color screen with a loud speaker. It performs as you would expect a real scanner to on digital and simulcast systems. Is it as good as the dispatch pagers (Unication G5) set to a limited set of channels?
The location based site scanning is amazing. Learn to use it! If you’re on a simulcast system be sure to enable the location based scanning in your Favorites list. This really cuts down on not catching the beginning of traffic. The close call alerts are really neat as well.
If you’d like to, you can contact us.